CasaTunes TTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CasaTunes TTS

Are there plans to update the CasaTunes plugin to support the newly released CasaTunes TTS capabilities?

https://www.casatunes.com/features/tts

added to my TODO list

Comment

Great! Thank you.

Comment

In version 3.0.0.11 available in the beta section of the updater, I have added "Speak" and "Play chime" event actions

Click image for larger version

Name:	speak.png
Views:	214
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1310202

Comment

Thanks again!! I haven't tested it out yet, but this should be perfect.

Comment

The CasaTunes plug-in is working great.
            BUT - I can't seem to get the TTS to work at all.

I'm sure I just missed something in setup.

Is anyone using this and could you give me a little guidance.

Thanks...

Comment

Bump

Comment

I keep getting a repeating error on CasaTunes plug-in -

Sep-20 12:24:25 PMCasaTunesERROR System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.10.217:20321 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_CasaTunes.Zone.DownloadImage(Uri imageUri)

The IP address & port do not exist on my network. I'm not sure where they came from or how to reset them???

Also - the TTS doesn't work (which may be related)

Any help???

Comment

Originally posted by JB-dallas View Post
                  I keep getting a repeating error on CasaTunes plug-in -

Sep-20 12:24:25 PMCasaTunesERROR System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.10.217:20321 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HSPI_CasaTunes.Zone.DownloadImage(Uri imageUri)

The IP address & port do not exist on my network. I'm not sure where they came from or how to reset them???

Also - the TTS doesn't work (which may be related)

Any help???
                  this error means the plugin failed to download an artwork image, the IP Address and port are part of an url sent to the plugin by CasaTunes, so I'm not sure why it would send an url that does not exist on your network, I would need to see a full debug log to investigate more.

Comment

Moved to its own thread.
                    Last edited by mhog; March 8, 2024, 12:21 PM. Reason: Moved to own thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X