Clear All

• jimbo333
    replied
    Update worked, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo333 View Post
    Don't mean to be impatient, but could you define shortly? I checked again this morning (24 hours after the reply) and its still listing 3.0.0.21 as the latest.
    Looks ok now, please try again and let me know.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo333
    replied
    Don't mean to be impatient, but could you define shortly? I checked again this morning (24 hours after the reply) and its still listing 3.0.0.21 as the latest.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo333 View Post
    I don't get the option to update to 3.0.0.22, in the store version 3.0.0.21 is still listed as the latest. If it makes a difference, I am on a Linux host.
    You're right, they forgot to update the Linux version, I have signaled it and it should be fixed shortly.

Thank you for reporting.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo333
    replied
    I don't get the option to update to 3.0.0.22, in the store version 3.0.0.21 is still listed as the latest. If it makes a difference, I am on a Linux host.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    FYI, version 3.0.0.22 has now been released (no longer in the beta section)

Leave a comment:

• dahrens1
    replied
    3.0.0.22 fixed the problem and my Google Home Mini speaker is working again!
    Thanks
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by dahrens1 View Post
    I'm having a similar issue, where can I get the 3.0.0.22 beta files? I found the 3.0.0.21 links at the top of the beta testing thread but not the newest files.
    Thanks
    Dave
    you can install .22 directly from the updater, from the beta section at the very bottom.

Leave a comment:

• dahrens1
    replied
    I'm having a similar issue, where can I get the 3.0.0.22 beta files? I found the 3.0.0.21 links at the top of the beta testing thread but not the newest files.
    Thanks
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• Duc998
    replied
    Tks Spud

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    I fixed the problem in version 3.0.0.22 available in the Beta section of the updater.
    Note that the Google voice TTS feature is a hack that can break at anytime if google make changes. That is what happened here.

Please test and let me know.
    Thanks Spud. That fixed it!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    I fixed the problem in version 3.0.0.22 available in the Beta section of the updater.
    Note that the Google voice TTS feature is a hack that can break at anytime if google make changes. That is what happened here.

Please test and let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Duc998
    started a topic TTS Error

TTS Error

Hi Spud,

Chromecast has been working well. Recently getting this when trying to use or test Chromecast TTS

ERROR System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt64(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Convert.ToInt64(String value) at HSPI_Chromecast.GTTSToken.CalculateToken(String text, String seed) at HSPI_Chromecast.ChromecastApp.SpeakIn(Int32 device, String text, Boolean wait, String host)

Any idea's?

Cheers
    Troy
Working...
X