X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craig
    replied
    Spud,

Champion. Yes It just worked then. Well done and thank you...

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by craig View Post
    Hi, I've just had the same error and problem. Performed the 3.0.0.22 update but to no avail. Will reboot and see how it goes.
    you need to install version 3.0.0.29 available in the beta section of the updater.
    read this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...o-longer-works

Leave a comment:

• craig
    replied
    Hi, I've just had the same error and problem. Performed the 3.0.0.22 update but to no avail. Will reboot and see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    I fixed the problem in version 3.0.0.22 available in the Beta section of the updater.
    Note that the Google voice TTS feature is a hack that can break at anytime if google make changes. That is what happened here.

Please test and let me know.

Leave a comment:

• wkrasner
    started a topic Fatal Exception error

Fatal Exception error

After updating from trial to paid version, began getting on a google target test

RROR System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber (System.String str, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Number+NumberBuffer& number, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info, System.Boolean parseDecimal) <0x749e0400 + 0x00130> in :0 at System.Number.ParseInt64 (System.String value, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo numfmt) <0x749df228 + 0x000fb> in :0 at System.Int64.Parse (System.String s, System.IFormatProvider provider) <0x749ab020 + 0x00027> in :0 at System.Convert.ToInt64 (System.String value) <0x7492cef0 + 0x00033> in :0 at HSPI_Chromecast.GTTSToken.CalculateToken (System.String text, System.String seed) <0x7131a750 + 0x0008b> in :0 at HSPI_Chromecast.ChromecastApp.SpeakIn (System.Int32 device, System.String text, System.Boolean wait, System.String host) <0x713197a8 + 0x0068f> in :0
Working...
X