Cast webpage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post
    saw this feature added to the latest beta release. Tried to cast my blueiris http stream as a webpage and it works great. This will be a very useful feature and will for sure open doors that was not possible previously.

FWIW I've been casting the camera stream in a similar fashion and it works just fine. However, I also have a speak even that's tied to it and it doesn't work too well

IE: My event would trigger and the action would be "Speak" - Motion at the front door then cast the video feed. doesn't work. In either order it doesn't work. Is there a work around?
    Does a Speak action work when you try to run it alone?
    If not, please provide some debug logs.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

Does a Speak action work when you try to run it alone?
      If not, please provide some debug logs.
      Speak client works fine on its own, I think it has to do with trying to have it speak and cast at the same time that cancel itself out.

Comment

Speak client works fine on its own, I think it has to do with trying to have it speak and cast at the same time that cancel itself out.
        Set wait for Speech to Finish in your event.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-23_215004.png
Views:	78
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	1306864
        Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc View Post

Set wait for Speech to Finish in your event.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-23_215004.png
Views:	78
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	1306864
          Although it adds a delay on showing the camera, but it works. .. thanks

Comment

Although it adds a delay on showing the camera, but it works. .. thanks
            Can you put the show camera event first?
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
              Can you put the show camera event first?
              doesn't work in that order. The limitation is the Google Home. When the speak client runs, it display a Homeseer screen, therefore; trying to cast the camera feed while it speaks causes a conflict.

I imagine if we can turn off the HS wallpaper when it speak it might work.

Oh and the ding before the cast/speak is annoying

Comment

Working...
              X