Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issue with .34

Spud,

I have an issue since version .34 with disconnecting speaker clients and these errors;

Code:
     [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
    [TR]
    [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]mei-14 10:28:32[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000] [/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]Chromecast[/COLOR][/TD]
     			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#FF0000]ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SharpCaster.Services.ChromecastSocketService.d__7.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at SharpCaster.Channels.ChromecastChannel.d__10.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at SharpCaster.Channels.ReceiverChannel.d__2.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at SharpCaster.Controllers.BaseController.d__4.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at HSPI_Chromecast.ChromecastTarget.d__102.MoveNext()[/COLOR][/TD]
     		[/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

in addition, could this be related to the use of Groups? because i also added some groups since.
    Regards Bart
    HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Please provide more details.
      What is the issue exactly?
      How can I reproduce it?
      Do you use the new "Cast Webpage" action?
      What was the previous version you were using?
      Enable "log to file", capture the problem again and post the entire log file.

Comment

Spud,

Speech was not working anymore in 34, it succesfully worked in 33 (test button and use of speak actions) same time during upgrade i also created speaker groups, so this could also be the case. Error as described above. Tried clean install of 34, still same issue, tried removing the groups, same issue, speech was not possible. No apparent errors during speech trigger in debug mode. only the error as above after startup of the plugin.

now reverted back to 31, which works including groups, however i see same groups being detected with different |IDs, see screenshot. However speech works again. No clue what is happening. Maybe related to something on my network, however no changes there.
        Attached Files
        Regards Bart
        HSPRO 3.

Comment

today i upgraded to 34 again, and still my chromecasts wont speak when using my system voices. No errors in the log, but the speakers would stay at buffering en need to press stop application, and switch to google voice, and at that moment it is working.

Imy normal speaker clients and sonos is just using the system voice without issues?

any clue?
          Regards Bart
          HSPRO 3.

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
            today i upgraded to 34 again, and still my chromecasts wont speak when using my system voices. No errors in the log, but the speakers would stay at buffering en need to press stop application, and switch to google voice, and at that moment it is working.

Imy normal speaker clients and sonos is just using the system voice without issues?

any clue?
            The problem is esolved after i set the binding of the IP to my main IP in LABS.
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post

The problem is esolved after i set the binding of the IP to my main IP in LABS.
              Thanks for the information.
              Glad you got it to work

Comment

Working...
              X