HS3 & HS4 Chromecast PI - TTS is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 & HS4 Chromecast PI - TTS is not working

In both HS3 and HS4 I can't get any of my Google Home devices (Home and Home Mini) to work with TTS. Even using the TEST function on the Config page is not working. This was working last week

Mine worked earlier this afternoon when I had a weather warning. I use hs.Speak() in a script to send to my default speaker list, which is one speaker group (CHROMECAST:ALL SPEAKERS set in network tab of settings). hs.Speak() is just like the Speak action in an event.
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Another issue I have discovered with the HS3 & HS4 Chromecast Plugin, you can't delete a device. I have a couple of old Home Minis that have been unplugged and no longer in use. If you go to Chromecast Management menu option you can click on the delete/trashcan to remove the device but it is not removed. If you delete the device from the Devices screen it is removed from the Devices screen but if you go to the ChromeCast Management screen the device is still shown.

Comment

I now have TTS working again. Had to reboot HS3 and HS4 and after reboot TTS is working again

Comment

Working...
        X