Chromecast not working - throwing error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chromecast not working - throwing error message

Receiving the following error message in the log: ERROR System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load array element type, due to: Could not load type of field 'HSPI_Chromecast.ChromecastTarget:_chromecast' (17) due to: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. assembly:System.Runtime, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a type: member:assembly:/usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_Chromecast.exe type:ChromecastTarget member: at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T]..cctor () [0x00000] in :0 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at HSPI_Chromecast.ChromecastApp.b__85_0 () [0x00000] in :0

Any ideas on how to resolve? I'm dead in the water with this plug in. Running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548 (Linux) on the HometrollerSEL

You need to install additional mono packages, read this:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...ot-start-error

Comment

Thanks. The plug in is now working but it didn't discover any devices. I have restarted the plugin as well as the system and still nothing. Not sure what to do next. I have also tried installing the avahi daemon and nothing. Within Homeseer at the linux command, I have entered the following and nothing happens.

sudo apt-get install avahi-daemon

Not sure what to do next and I can't find any help references online. Would really like to get this up and running.

Comment

Working...
      X