Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System Exception Could not get seed from....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System Exception Could not get seed from....

Receiving this error everytime it tries to execute any phrase to any device: System.Exception: Could not get seed from https://translate.google.com/ at HSPI_Chromecast.GTTSToken.GetTokenKey() at HSPI_Chromecast.GTTSToken.CalculateToken(String text, String seed) at HSPI_Chromecast.ChromecastTarget.SpeakTextEventHandler(Objec t sender, SpeakTextEventArgs args)

Same here. Using 3.0.0.47 beta.

Comment

Same here using 4.0.16.0

Comment

I will post an update to fix that problem in the HS3 version of the plugin today.
        In the meantime you can always use the System Voice instead of google voice

For the HS4 version there is already an update: 4.0.17 released as a beta version

for more information, read this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...80#post1437780

Comment

Thank you. Appreciate your quick response

Will

Comment

For a fixed HS3 version, I have just released version 3.0.0.48 as a Beta version

Comment

For the HS4 version should I disable or uninstall version 4.0.16 before installing the Beta version?

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
                For the HS4 version should I disable or uninstall version 4.0.16 before installing the Beta version?

Jim
                Disable version 4.0.16, then install version 4.0.17 (On windows you may have to restart HS4 before you can install the new version)

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  For a fixed HS3 version, I have just released version 3.0.0.48 as a Beta version
                  Thanks so much! 3.0.0.48 working here.

Comment

Working...
                  X