Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Issues with Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Clients

Just bought this plugin. Impressive.

I have four clients, which I can change channels but can not turn on or off.
    The main Genie does respond to off and on.

Any suggestions>

Thanks
    Don

It's a known problem, On/Off doesn't work for Genie clients, unfortunately the problem is not on the plugin side and I never found any explanation or workaround for this issue.

Comment

Thanks.
      Don

Comment

So, I'm trying to Power On the Genie itself with the command

PHP Code:
        hs.PluginFunction("DirecTV""MEDIA""SendRemoteKeyCmd", New Object() {"Power On"}) 
        Which isn't working. Is my syntax incorrect? I can control the power from the DirecTV Remote Control.

Thanks
        Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
          So, I'm trying to Power On the Genie itself with the command

PHP Code:
          hs.PluginFunction("DirecTV""MEDIA""SendRemoteKeyCmd", New Object() {"Power On"}) 
          Which isn't working. Is my syntax incorrect? I can control the power from the DirecTV Remote Control.

Thanks
          sorry, I should have mentioned that in the user guide, the possible values for the key parameter are:
          "power", "poweron", "poweroff", "format", "pause", "rew", "replay", "stop", "advance", "ffwd", "record", "play", "guide", "active", "list", "exit", "back", "menu", "info", "up", "down", "left", "right", "select", "red", "green", "yellow", "blue", "chanup", "chandown", "prev", "0", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8"
          , "9", "dash", "enter"

Comment

Ah, I see.

Thanks
            Don

Comment

Working...
            X