xmltv tv_grab_na_dd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xmltv tv_grab_na_dd

After running this, everything looks like it should work. but when I run the download multi event, I get an error, user name no specified. I have reran the congigs, but to no avail. I looked in the config file and my user name and password are there.

Make sure you run this command line

xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --configure --config-file tv_grab_na_dd.conf

Otherwise it will save the conf file in a different directory than where hstv is looking. That may be why its not seeing your login and password.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I have run that, and sometimes it goes thru all the prompts with no problem, other times it errors out after trying to download the data about the providers. after the first successful config, I run the downloadmulti, I get 6 files in the listings folder, those will work, but I can not download new info. The error I get is no username specified, but it is there in the first line of the config file.

Comment

Try going to zap2it and see if your login is still active.
        They do require you to fill out a survey once every 3 months.

http://labs.zap2it.com/
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I did, thinking just that, but I don't see anything about needing to take a survey. I created the account there less than a month ago.

Comment

Working...
          X