Missing events after total rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing events after total rebuild

I am missinmg all of the HSTV events after I did a total rebuild of my system. I went to run the HSTVDownloadMulti event, and it was no ware to be found on my system. Is there a way to reload HSTV so these events go where they belong? Or can I just get the events from you. Thank you.

Install HSTV via the updater. That way it will run the script that creates the events.

The script name is hstv_install.txt and the updater should have placed it in the scripts dir.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I still don't have the scripts

I did install HSTV from the updater, and I ran the script as a manuel event, no dice. I tried reinstalling HSTV and looked over the log, it did not install the HSTVDownloadmulti script. Aslo after doing the update I get the infamous the trial pierod has ended error on the HSTV admin page. Maybe the update that you sent to the updater has not posted yet? AARH, I will get this to work yet! Thank you for your help, I will hit the updater again tomorow and see if it works. Thanks.

Comment

Was there any errors in the log when you ran the install script? The script checks for the event and if it does not exist then it creates it.

I have not sent the new files to the updater as I have some other changes that will be going to the updater tomorrow.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

No error reported

This was what I got in the HS log, unless it doesn't log errors in the HomeSeer log, There are no errors. I also included the events before and after so you have an idea of the timeline.

2/8/05 9:04:07 PM~!~Info~!~ Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.0.2 User: default
          2/8/05 9:11:44 PM~!~Event Trigger~!~Trigger from menu (hstv update)
          2/8/05 9:12:13 PM~!~Event Trigger~!~Trigger from menu (hstv update)
          2/8/05 9:14:17 PM~!~X10 Received~!~A4 (Master Bedroom Bath) A On

I think I really did something wrong durring my remove and replace thing. I have another computer that I was using as a file server if I can't get this working by tomorow, I am going to add more memory and a sound card to the file server, and try again on that as it was freshly formated and loaded with WIN98SE. Maybe I will have better luck with a clean hard drive insted of one I mangled. Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for trying to help out.

Comment

Realy doing a rebuild

Turns out I really did mess something up bad here, I tried reinstalling everything, no dice. I tried running HS on the file server, that was not pritty at all. I am rebiulding my HS server from scratch. I will be back.

Jeff, you can remove this thread if you wish, I don't it will be of value to anyone.

Thank you for trying to help me and my busted computer.

Ted

Comment

Secuess!!!

I finally got it, I had to format the hard drive and reinstall EVERYTHING.

I believe that this was probably for the best because who knows what else wouldn't have worked later on down the road if I didn't have problems with this plug in.

Thanks.

Ted

Comment

Working...
              X