hstvsetdevices error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hstvsetdevices error

In this thread, they had a repair for the error that I am receiving however the link to the repair is dead.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=86659

Can anyone help?

Thanks again

David

Check on the Admin page - Import Editor. Make sure that under the device code column that at least one channel has a device code entered. If you don't want to use a device code for a channel, then set the event HSTVSetDevices to inactive.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I get an error when I open the import editor.

the error is
      Script error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1. SET fs = hs.CreateStringClass
      SET chk = hs.CreateStringClass

I can't set devices or anything.

David

Comment

I get the same error.

Originally posted by unibits
        I get an error when I open the import editor.
        David,

You are not alone. I get the same error.

I can't figure out what started it, either.

Jeff

Comment

I also get several of the following in my HS log:
          Script error in file: HSTvSetDevices.txt: -2147217904:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1. in line 80
          I too tried the suggestion of opening the Import Editor on the TV Admin page and got the same eror as unibits (David) above.

If I take your other suggestion of setting the event HSTVSetDevices to inactive, what information / functionality will I lose? (ya ya, I know, RTFM!)

Comment

errror

I have been getting the same error as above. Any suggestions?

Comment

me too...

Comment

error

I started reinstalling hstv,in the dos command.
                I get where it can not download the info. http//:docs.tms.tribune.com/tech/tmsdatadirect/zap2it/xtvd

Did the Tribune buy out zap2it? Is there a new Certificate Code? And now go through the Tribune?

As with the error. I figured out the ODBC name needs to be exactly the same as in ODBC administration. My error went away.

I can't get my line up to update. Any answers??

Comment

Working...
                X