Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hstv Eol

Hi,

I understand that HSTV is end of life. Bummer! I use it everyday and love it! I was looking forward to a higher performance plugin, but I guess that isn't going to happen anymore?

Anyway, I would like to get a copy of the importer and downloader source in VB if possible, just so I can make any changes to keep HSTV working in the future for myself. I'm dont' have time to officially support it but definetley want to be able to maintain it myself. If you would be so kind...

Thanks alot for the fine job on HSTV!

I would be interested in the vb source for the Downloader and importer as well. For the same reasons.

Thanks for all the Hard work you put into this, both developing and supporting.

Comment

Send me an email and I'll reply to it with the source code.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X