Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS 2.0 support?

Will the HSTV app work in HS 2.0?

If not, is there an updated version of it that will.

I use this everyday and would really miss it.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

The exe that produces the hstv events has been updated to work with HS 2. Rick is currently running it and it has been working for him.

I still need to update the asp pages. I don't have an eta yet but I am planning on updating it for 2.0.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

THANK YOU, that is great news!

Comment

THANKS JEFF! I also use this plugin daily and am excited that it willl be updated to work with 2.0. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

Everyone appreciates it!!!
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Great!

Originally posted by CFGuy
            The exe that produces the hstv events has been updated to work with HS 2. Rick is currently running it and it has been working for him.

I still need to update the asp pages. I don't have an eta yet but I am planning on updating it for 2.0.
            Don

Comment

Thanks, great plugin
              Thanks,

T.

Comment

Any new news on HSTV with 2.0? It seems to be running fine for me, except that the record events ... well ... don't.

Comment

I have a version that you can test if you would like. Email me and I'll send it to anyone that wants to test it.

There is also one other change for those in the US. I have added a field to the tvlistings and tvimport table. I'm using it to store the ratings advisory. For example the field rating may have PG-13 and the advisory field may have "violence,language" in it. So you get an idea of what the rating is from.

If you want to test the new version you will need to run the following queries to add new fields and tables.

ALTER TABLE tvImport ADD ratingadvisory varchar (100)

ALTER TABLE tvListings ADD ratingadvisory varchar (100)

And this one if you are using Access
                  CREATE TABLE tvratings (ratingID Counter Constraint ratingID Primary Key, rating varchar (30), hideRating int NULL, sortorder int NULL)
                  --
                  Jeff Farmer
                  HS 3, HSPhone
                  My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                  Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
                  X