Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR Control

Hello all,

I've been using the directory function with HSTV for some time, and now I'd like to enable the "watch" and "record" buttons. I noticed that there is a prepend script line and I was wondering if it was possible to prepend using multiple devices (e.g. turn on the amplifier and TV) or run HS scripts (dim lights) every time I push "watch." If so, what is the format?

TIA,
    l

The run before and the run after is only for the speaking. But there is a place to enter a script. If you go to the HSTV event editor, you will see a dropdown of all the scripts in the scripts directory. It's labeled run script. The next line is labeled Run Scripts Param. You can enter the params like this

#showTitle#|#showTime#|#chanNick#

It will send these params to a sub called main.

For example you could save the following as recordShow.txt.

PHP Code:
    Sub Main(sParams)

aParams Split(sParams,"|")
      for 
    0 to UBound(aParams)  

hs.WriteLog "Test","Param 1 = " aParams(x)

Next
    End Sub 

That will show you in the log what the parameters look like for your script.

Then you can use the parameters to do what ever you want to in your script.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X