Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV No longer good for Holland?

Hi,

I have been running HSTV with a few minor adjustments for Dutch televisions. I could never get the details and categories though. So I decided to get new HSTV for HS2. Since then I did not get any programs anymore downloaded.
    What should I do on a clean HSTV install to get the Dutch programs?

Thanks for any help,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

When you run the download event do you get the dos windows coming up and see xmltv starting to work?
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I do see the DOS windows popup, but they give an error and dissapear. To fast for me to see what details of the error is.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I would suggest downloading the newest xmltv and installing it to the Homeseer/data/hstv/xmltv directory. It could be that something has been updated in the dutch version that is not being installed with the version that is in the hstv zip file.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hello Wim,
          I've tried to install HSTV too but got a problem during the creation of the config file. I suppose tv_grab_nl is no longer running. See the screen shot.
          Best regards, Bert
          Attached Files

Comment

CFGuy and Bert,

I have been playing with the HTV yesterday and today. I have been resetting the tv-grab-nl and saw the same errors as Bert did. Placing the newest XMLTV from sourceforge did the trick on that to solve it.
            After that the HSTVdownloadmulti still would not run. Checking the admin page showed an empty page exept the reload entry. Reinstalling HSTV did not solve it. I found that somehow the HSTV.INI was reset to empty lines. Deleting the INI and reinstalling again solved this problem. After that I place the new XMLTV again.

Now it is filling the database, so I am getting very hopefull now again. I sure hope now to be able to use the categories, cann't wait... but ok, the database process is now doing its job for me, so tomorrow morning will tell...

Thanks both for your great help so far!!

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Download the latest xmltv.exe and I suppose it will work for you too as it does for me.
              http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/x...mirror=surfnet
              If your Homeseer directory is c:\program files\homeseer then download the file to c:\program files\homeseer\data\hstv\xmltv\

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg
                Download the latest xmltv.exe and I suppose it will work for you too as it does for me.
                http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/x...mirror=surfnet
                If your Homeseer directory is c:\program files\homeseer then download the file to c:\program files\homeseer\data\hstv\xmltv\
                Bert,

I guess you did not read my earlier answer

Thanks anyway!!

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                X