No announcement yet.

How to get categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, how many channels is there in the xml files?

Mine typically takes around 2 hours with debugging turned on and 45 minutes with debugging turned off. I have around 100 channels and 13 days of listings.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff,

The configfile was having more or less 60 channels. I have restarted the import again on the database with only 1 day to add (the one that should have ran las night). For this xml file I reduced the number of channels to 20. It is running now for three hours and not yet finished. Disk light is at a constant on here. Seems it scans for every record added?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Jeff,

The importer took 457 minutes to import 1122 records.
        That is the time the import took for one day import. How can I find what index is missing or how to speed up things. I am not having the latest model computer, but normally this machine (800 Mhz, 700 mb) is doing fine. I had debug on, so I switched it off for the next night. I wonder how long it will take then.

Thanks for any advice,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Without the debug:

The importer took 4 minutes to import 2727 records

What a difference!!! Better switch off the debug option for some speed!! ;-)

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

Working...
          X