Guests have access to HSTV Admin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guests have access to HSTV Admin?

It seems that guests have access to HSTV admin. Why is this happening?

hmm, you are right.

In HS 1.7, the include files were used to give the pages the HS look. When I updated the pages to HS 2, I used the new built in functions to make the pages look like the built in HS pages. I had forgot that I used the include files for security as well. I'll work on the admin page tonight to add a check Admin privs using the HS users.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

It was Trojan looking around my HS2 pages that actually found the error.
      (Gotta give credit where credit is due.. )

Comment

Hahahaha.. I like to look

Comment

Hi Jeff

When do you expect you will release an update to fix this?

Thanks

Comment

I had things come up the last couple of evenings so no programming time.

I work 4 - ten hour days so I'm off on fridays. My plan is to work on this tomorrow and send it to the updater tomorrow evening.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks for the fast answer!

Ya gotta love those 10 hour workdays...

Comment

Originally posted by Skibum
                Ya gotta love those 10 hour workdays...
                hehe, not really, but I do love the 3 day weekend every week.
                And it's really awesome when a holiday falls on a monday.
                A 4 day weekend coming back to a 3 day week. (Tues to Thursday)
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                X