Record/Stop events duplicating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record/Stop events duplicating?

Has anyone seen this: Each time 'HSTVrepeatlistings' runs, it creates duplicate record and stop record events.

If I delete all 'HSTV_record' events from HS, then run HSTVrepeatlistings again, all events are created twice.

This just started a couple of days ago ... I can't say for sure if it started when I upgraded to 2.2040 or not...

Please help! Thanks

I am seeing the same problem with the remind function. Every time HSTVrepeatlistings run it creates another reminder. My problem did start with version 2.2040. Any ideal on what to do? Today I was reminded to watch a program 4 times over the whole house audio not good for the WAF.

Jim

Comment

I found the problem. When HS was changed to remove non allowed characters in event names, it broke the way I was creating HSTV event names.

Rick and I worked this morning to get it fixed. I've sent the fix to the updater so it should be there soon.

The only file changed is hstv.exe.
      If you want the fix quicker, then download the attached zip file and extract hstv.exe to the HomeSeer/data/hstv directory.
      Attached Files
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X