Script Removal Procedures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script Removal Procedures

I first of all want to make sure that no one is offended by my request. I think the HSTV script offers a lot of very nice features and worked very well. However, I find that my family and I don't seem to use it much anymore, in favor of our TiVo listings.

Consequently, I'd like to remove the scripts and buttons that appear on the HS/2 webpage in order to reduce some of the screen clutter.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Removing HSTV

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Remove the links for hstv in the settings.ini file found in Homeseer's config folder.
    Delete the tvlistings folder in Homeseer's html folder.
    Delete the hstv folder in the Homeseer data folder.
    Delete the hstv scripts in Homeseer's scripts folder.
    Delete the events in the hstv group on Homeseer's event page.

Comment

Working...
    X