Struggling to install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling to install

Having trouble getting HSTV to get going. anyone who's done it recognise this error when i get to the stage of the xmltv setup in a cmd window?

C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\DATA\hstv\xmltv>xmltv tv_grab_uk_rt --configure --co
    nfig-file tv_grab_uk_rt.conf
    Timezone is +0000
    adding '--share=C:/Program Files/HomeSeer 2/DATA/hstv/xmltv/share/xmltv'
    cannot find C:/Program Files/HomeSeer 2/DATA/hstv/xmltv/share/xmltv/tv_grab_uk_r
    t/channel_ids, xmltv was not installed correctly

Note: i am using HS2 and in the UK so trying to use uk_rt grabber - though doesnt work whatever i try

Simon

PS Also get messages about preferable to stop using GetEvent - anyone changed to the v2 calls?

Could not wait huh
    Jon

Comment

Absolutely can (and might HAVE to now!) - also wanted to get hand in to seeing what's needed to make a listings prog work....<O</O

then I can be more informed and helpful (what my wife calls my advice when she is driving our car!)

simon
      Last edited by simonog; March 19, 2006, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Try grabbing xmltv from its site.

There must be something wrong with the xmltv UK version in the HSTV installer.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

FYI The xmltv.exe in the HSTV updater will not work for UK sites, there is another one I have here that works, also use the BLEB tv listings, I am using it and it wors fine.

TrOjAn

Comment

Originally posted by TrOjAn
            FYI The xmltv.exe in the HSTV updater will not work for UK sites, there is another one I have here that works, also use the BLEB tv listings, I am using it and it wors fine.

TrOjAn
            Where is "here"?

Comment

Originally posted by simonog
              Where is "here"?

My house its 6.84 mb in size, IF??? your mail client can handle that size I can email it to you, let me know.

If not you could try to google for the latest xmltv.exe, mine is version 2006.1.8.10 and as I said, it works for the UK bleb TV...

TrOjAn

Comment

The site for xmltv is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmltv
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone
                My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
                X