X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skibum
    Hi Jeff

It is really not a big deal.
    Agreed. I just put a notepad document in the hstv directory that list the two offset numbers I need to use.
    John

Comment

Well here it is another 6 months... and I forgot what I did last time...

The XML files when downloaded all say -0500 when examined...
      Yet when I import, I still am off by an hour...

Comment

UPDATE: I got it working.. not sure what I did... I'll post again in 6 months...

Comment

OK Im struggling with this in the new HSTV version.
          Is it just me?
          How do I adjust this an hour back? My Network news is showing a start time of 6:30 and should be 5:30. I have used the tool in the data page but it does not seem to be working.
          John

Comment

Couple of things you need to do.

One is you need to edit the xmltv conf file and change the time zone offset. This will set it so new data coming in is correct.

After that you can use the data tool to subtract an hour. That will fix the data that is currently in the database.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

CFGuy,
              I think that the version of xmltv that had to be downloaded when schedules direct took over automatically determines your timezone from your settings in windows. So editing the tv_grab_na_dd file is useless. You might have to change the TZ in windows.
              Thanks,

T.

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                Couple of things you need to do.

One is you need to edit the xmltv conf file and change the time zone offset. This will set it so new data coming in is correct.

After that you can use the data tool to subtract an hour. That will fix the data that is currently in the database.
                So I had it set to daylight saving time (-0500 for CST) I made the change in the xmltv config and now my off set is set to -0600. The listings look correct.

When daylight savings come up again
                I can adjust it in the HSTV page.
                Is that correct?

I should ignore that Schedules Direct is promting me to set it to 0000 stating the application should be making the adjustment?
                John

Comment

Working...
                X