Add or Remove stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add or Remove stations

I've added a few stations at the Zap-it web site but they are not showing up in the HSTV guide. There is a file "tv_grab_na_dd.conf" that contains the stations and time zone. Do I need to delete this and rerun the command line part of the set up?
    John

If you added them at the zap2it site, then most likely the stations are being downloaded in the xml file.

Go to the hstv page where you select channels.
    /tvlistings/hstvdownload.asp

On this page you can control which channels get imported. For zap2it users, this is a redundant task. But a lot of the countries that xmltv handles do not allow selecting individual channels so hstv handles that.

Also, hstv is designed for multiple users, each HS user can have their own set of channels in the web grid. So even if you select the channel to be imported, you still need to go to the user channel editor page and select the channels.
    /tvlistings/channeledit.asp
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy
      If you added them at the zap2it site, then most likely the stations are being downloaded in the xml file.

Go to the hstv page where you select channels.

On this page you can control which channels get imported. For zap2it users, this is a redundant task.
      The extra channels I selected at the zap2it site are not displayed at
      I have a feeling I am going to have to redue the setup process to get them. I am just too lazy to mess with that right now but soon.
      John

Comment

Working...
      X