X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV Run-time error 13

When I try to create an event in HSTV I get an error box:

Run-Time Error 13 Type mismatch.

Nothing appears in the log and no events are created in Homeseer even though HSTV shows the event in the event tab. Any suggestions? As the holidays are approaching I'm just trying to increase the WAF so maybe Santa will bring more automation toys.

Along that note, provided I can get the error message fixed, is there a way to add LEDAM messages to the reminder events?

Thanks again for a GREAT PLUGIN!

I'm not familiar with the LEDAM signs. If you can control them via a script then it would be possible to control them.

On the hstv event edit page there is a dropdown for selecting a script labeled Run Script. Below that is a box for Run Script Parameters.
    You could enter the variable parameters you want to use. The list is in the Speak box. Then hstv would call your script and send the values to your script. In your script you would take the parameters and output them to your LEDAM. In your script you would need to make sure your function is called Main.

As to the error 13, that usually means one of the values was looking for a number and text was entered.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff,

Thanks for the quick response!

Where would I look for the text variable? Is this someting I would have entered in the setup screen?

**** I just found it **** I had changed the settings in "IR Options". I changed them back and all is working.

Thanks again for the program and your most excellent support!

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X