Time change - AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time change - AGAIN

I made this text file to remember how to correct the time drift the next time it comes around. It seemed to go fairly smooth this time around so I thought I would pass it along.

Goto your HSTV admin page and use the dropdown to delete data and re-import of all the days you collect data for. Then open the attached text file and follow those directions.

My HS install is to the D: drive on my system so you will have to correct that part. I put these in the file as they are used to paste into the dos box to save having to type that xmltv gibberish.

You can also ignore the part about the import tracker device. That is a virtual device that is turned on by the second event you run and then another event checks every four minutes while this virtual device is on and reads the string assinged to your HSTV information device created by the plugin. When the info device changes to "Import finished" the event announces that the import is finished and sets the import tracker device to off. Script for this can be provided if anyone is interested.

Later, Terry
    Attached Files
Working...
X