Support for WAPSeer 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for WAPSeer 3?

I have setup HSTV, and can view show listings without problems. I also use WAPSeer version 3.2.1.0, and cannot get HSTV to work correctly. I dont know whether it is on the HSTV side or the WAPSeer side. Here is what I see in WAPSeer:

HSTV

*<A href="http://homeserver:8130/tvlistings/hstvwap.asp">Now Prime Go to
    Menu
    No Listings Available at this time

Top of Page

*Now Prime Go to
    Menu Options

When I click "Menu", I get this:

Script Error:
    File not found: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\WAPSeer.ash

If I look in my Homeseer log, I see these errors:

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>4/17/2007 10:22:19 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Web Server Error 404 </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\WAPSeer.ash</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>4/17/2007 10:22:19 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Reading script: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\WAPSeer.ash Argument 'Number' must be greater or equal to zero.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>4/17/2007 10:22:19 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Running script: File not found: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\WAPSeer.ash</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Any help would be appreciated. BTW, I'm running Homeseer v2.1.104

I don't know if this thread will help you or not:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...highlight=hstv

Also, if memory serves, for the favorites you have to set that up in HSTV.

Comment

sonypoolplr is correct.
      The WAP pages look at the favorites setting on the channel import editor.
      And wapseer is now a plugin so the url has changed.

I am working on the next version of HSTV. In it you will be able to select the channels you want to use on the WAP pages. And the new url has been used for wapseer.

For the HSTV plugin, I am looking at the end of May for an initial beta release. If all contnues to go well. I already have most of it done.

New stuff for the WAP pages are a search page and a quick event creator.

Other new items include:

Triggers - you can trigger HS events when the listings data is lower than x days.
      You can trigger HS events when your subscription to zap2it is about to expire.

Actions - instead of calling an exe and having to know the values to send the download and import is just a selection in a dropdown.

Faster Import - this one obviously is affected by the computer its running on and what else is running at the time. But in my tests so far, it was importing 10 days worth of data in 8 minutes. 34,078 records in 8 minutes using Access. On the old importer I only saw imports that fast when using SQL Server. With Access, the import of 34,000 records was a 30 to 40 minute process.

Almost everything has been re-written. The grid page that shows all the shows for one channel in a Sunday to Saturday column layout actually works now.

Integration with xmltv is much easier now. Instead of opening a DOS window and having to type the command line to run xmltv's configuration, you now click a button on the xmltv setup page and the DOS window will open up already running the config process. ****You have to be on the same computer that xmltv is on to see the DOS window.****

If you have any feature requests let me know.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff and sonypoolplr,

Assigning favorites worked fine, and I can see the listings in WAPSeer now. I will monitor the board and look forward to the new version beta next month. If I come up with any new feature requests, I will post them here.

Comment

Working...
        X