Listings don't show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listings don't show

I just installed the version posted this week and have it up and running, the xmltv files are downloading and importing but nothing shows on the listings pages.

I have set my user account with full access to all components and all ratings but can't figure out what else I may have missed.

When I try Ch Selector nothing comes up, when I select Grid nothing comes up.

What have I missed?

(I know that the data is in the database as I have written other access reports that hit the data and those are all showing all of the data as expected.)

There are two steps to selecting channels.
    One as an admin you have to select the user and not only give the user permissions to the ratings but you have to select which channels the user is allowed to select from. Once you have done that, then as that user you to to the channel selecter page and pick the channels from the ones you now have permission to.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X