Newbie with problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with problems

I have never had hstv installed before and I'm running into some installation problems.

When I have the install wizzard started it goes to a step that says I have to register at Data Direct? it links to a zap2 page that doesn't have any registration?

also when it tries to run xmltv.exe it seems to open a dos page and close right away.

Any tips on how to properly install HSTV3?
    jjsmd@yahoo.com

OK, I think the install wizzard and instructions are old ones.

If anyine can tell me how to install HSTV3 from scratch I would appreciate it ( including any extras needed like xmltv)

Thanks
    jjsmd@yahoo.com

Comment

The instructions are built into the plugin now. From the HomeSeer stat page go to the help page.
      Instead of /stat use /help
      Under resources for installed plugins look for HSTV admin help. When it says go to data direct, go to www.schedulesdirect.org instead.
      This is the company that started up to sell the data when zap2it stopped their xml service.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X