Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hstv with dutch xmltv listing does not work

Hi Jeff,

I'm trying to get HSTV working with Dutch XMLTV listing, but I get the following when using HSTV admin:

the xmltv setup works fine, I use the tv_grab_nl_wolf option, download and import works. I can see and edit the dutch tv channels, but I can't edit the categories and ratings.

when I want to use hstv I get the following message:
    This user has not been given permission to any show ratings. The listings can not be displayed until an admin assigns allowed ratings for default
    but when I click on ratings in HSTV admin nothing happens.

I checked the database and I noticed the tvcategory and tvratings tables are empty. It seems the dutch xmltv listings does not contain these data.

Is it possible to get this working without categories or ratings?

Thanks,

Edwin

I think you should be able to get it to work.
    Open the database and just add a default category and a default rating.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

fixed, but other problem

You're right. I fixed the problem. :-) I noticed some of the program entries in the XML files were invalid. a few programmes did not have an valid endtime. that was the reason the listing table kept empty.

I changed some field properties in MSAccess. I changed the primary key index to fields importid, channelid, and starttime in the tvimport table, and changed field property endtime to required field. Now the import skips the invalid entries.

I did the same for tvlistings table, and it is working now. yes!

but now I have another thing : some of the channel logos are not showed on the left in the tvlisting view. also when I reset the logo setting in channels no success. any clues?

Edwin

Comment

Make sure there is actually a logo for the channel.
        The image name that you enter on the channel editor pages needs to be in the HomeSeer\html\Images\hstv\logos directory.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

still no logos, may be it is the data?

Jeff,

This is what I did trying to find out what causes the problem of not showing the channel logo. I configured logo image for every channel. In user-options for default I set "Time Header Repeats Every x Channels" to 1, so a time bar for every channel should be displayed. When I click on listings a time bar is displayed for every channel except for a few which also do not show the channel logo.

I've added a screenshot so you can see the result. I think it has something to do with the calculation of the tvlisting data, (start-time end-time).

I also checked the html source of the tvlisting page. Just before the code where no logo is showed I noticed a negative number for td colspan entry:

<td colspan="-55" class="tvsport">
          <input type="image" name="repeat" class="gridimage" alt="Find out when

Maybe you can tell me what goes wrong here, I'm almost there :-)
          Attached Files

Comment

Do you know which channel that is? Does the logo for that channel show if you go to a different time?
            If you still have the code from when you viewed the source, can you save it in a text file and email it to me? I'd like to look at it.
            Include at least the row before and the row after.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

different time does display logo

Jeff,

When I go to different time the channel logo is displayed but only when the previous channel has no schedule at that time.

Nederland3 is the name of the channel.

Thanks
              Edwin
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X