Can I get a screenshot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get a screenshot?

I was hoping someone could help me out and post a screenshot of their working HSTV 3.0 events page.

The HS documentation doesnt show how to enter parameters in a launch command and I am getting an error. I have one more days worth of listings in my database after a major weekend crash. After that I might actually have to LOOK UP a listing.

Thanks in advance, Terry
    Attached Files

I looked through all my events and I don't have any that are using launch.

I typically use Run Script in my events.

Sorry.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I'm sorry, I must be really confused then. Arent there events that download the xml files that run hstv.exe with command line parameters for
      downloadxmltv and
      importxmltv that retrieve your listings everyday?

When you initially install you have to run the hstv.exe with command line parameters called
      downloadxmltvmulti and
      importsmltvmulti

Is this no longer required with 3.0 and were just left over in my events and I am trying to recreate stuff I dont need after the crash?

This attached file in the Docs dir has a section that says what events are added.

Thanks for the responce, Later Terry
      Attached Files

Comment

The doc file is left over from your old version.
        The new version of HSTV has it's help section built in.

To get to it, you go to HomeSeer help page.

localhost/help

Then in the Plugin and Script section look for HSTV.
        For now, you would want the HSTV Admin help section.

As you went through the setup for the plugin version, it should have created the new events for you.

All the new ones use Run Script.
        HSTV Download XML Files
        Run Script: &hs.Plugin("HSTV").dataDownload()
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I am sorry for being short on the explanation before.

I had 3.0 setup. It was working fine.
          I crashed the HS database and lost all my devices and events.
          Auto rotating backup zip files were corrupt so no restore was available save for a 2 year old set I had on cd.
          HSTV still works with the data that was already downloaded.
          I need to re-setup all the events for data retrival or get the setup wizard to run again.
          I re-installed the download of hstv 3.0 and it didnt re-install the events, it thinks it already did that the first time (which it did).

If someone could post a screen shot of their working HSTV 3.0 events page I could manually enter the events with their passed parameters and I think all would be fine. Or how do I make HSTV re-run the wizard?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Terry

Comment

Here you go.

I made it a sticky so it can be kept at the top of the HSTV forum.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

As usual Jeff goes above and beyond.

The call of duty that is.

THANK YOU. All is well with the world now. Or at least the parts of my system I have back up and running.

Later, Terry
              Thanks again.

Comment

To Infinity and Beyond

hmm, oh wait. Thats already been used.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                X