Great Program!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Program!

A very nice program with what was obviously a lot of work.

One problem I've found - a error message was being generated saying "Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/tvlistings/powered.jpg"

The 'powered.jpg' file is in the html directory. Copying it and adding it to the tvlistings dir ended the error message.

A feature request: It would be great to have the ability to ask about the description of a specific program directly. I.E. one has a favorite program which is on recurrently at the same time and same channel. An event asking something like 'Whats on JAG tonight' and get the program description would be great. I realize that it can be done by asking 'whats on channel xx at yy pm'.

BTW, how many hours of coding and debugging DO you have invested in this? I would imagine hundreds.

Tony

The missing file comes from the tail.htm file being added at the end of the pages. If you edit tail.htm it will fix the error without having to copyt the image to more than one directory.

Change this:
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    img src="powered.jpg"
    </pre>

to

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    img src="/powered.jpg"
    </pre>

Editing the tail.htm will fix the image for any scripts that use the Include Scripts.

Tom will chime in on the VR stuff.

As to the hours, I lost track back in February.

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Tony, The show description is a good idea. I'll add it to the current shows VR script.

Tom

Comment

Thanks guys.

metus delenda est

Comment

Working...
        X