Works Great Except no Voice in Remind Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works Great Except no Voice in Remind Event

So far I am very impressed. Everything is working MUCH better than before.

I do have one anomality... I have created several "Remind Events" and none of them add the speech text that is defined in the "speak" entry field. Under the scheduled menu I also do not see any text under the speech column.

I'll play around some more but would appreciate reply if anyone else is having this problem.
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

It appears to add the speech text when searching for the desired show and then selecting the icon for reminder.

It does not appear to add the speech text through the HSTVRepeatTVListings event...
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Look on the admin page and check what times you set to enable and disable speech output.
      If you find a specific show on the grid and click the icon then it will ignore the time settings.
      However, when events are created from the HSTVRepeatTVListings event, it checks the times that you allow speaking.

Jeff Farmer
      HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I am posting this in case someone else is following this thread.

Events can not be listened to after 12:00AM - bug see:

http://ubb.homeseer.com/6/ubb.x?a=tp...3&m=5416059653

Comment

Working...
        X