Channel 121 won't add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channel 121 won't add

I can add and remove channels in the Admin screen OK and then under my user screen OK except for this one channel. It shows up correctly in the channel selector screen with a check mark next to it but will not display on the listing.
    ????
    John

Try this first.
    Remove the checkmark and click save. Then click to add the checkmark and click save.
    Some of the items on a page are defaulted for the webpage but still need to be saved once to update the database.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

All ready tried that, tried again just to be sure. Nope, still does not show up in the listing.
      John

Comment

When adjusting the config file for day light saving time I noticed channel 121 was not there. I added it and now it shows in my listing.
        John

Comment

Can someone tell me where this file is located?

Originally posted by johnnybwis View Post
          When adjusting the config file for day light saving time I noticed channel 121 was not there. I added it and now it shows in my listing.
          Don

Comment

One thing that might help. When you run the XMLTV config, make sure that you set the option "Do you want to skip some channels" to no.
            That way the channel doesn't need to be in the config file for it to download.

You control the channels to be downloaded at Schedules Direct.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
              Can someone tell me where this file is located?
              The conf file should be in the folder HomeSeer 2\data\hstv\xmltv\.xmltv

If you find that you have more than one, the easy way to setup the correct one is to go into the HSTV admin. Click on the Integration button, then click on the XMLTV button. Near the bottom of the page is a button labeled XMLTV Configure. Click that. A DOS window will open on the server running the configure program.
              Follow that step by step to setup the conf file.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
              X