Where's the Channel Editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the Channel Editor?

For some reason I can no longer find the Channel Editor button to call this up. I know it was there (not Channel Selector but Channel Editor) during earlier setup because that's where I set the virtual devices for some of the channels. Also, it's where I set icons for these channels and hide channels that I didn't want to see. Now for some reason I can't find it in any of the menus for HSTV (neither HSTV Admin nor HSTV). Everthing seems setup okay and working but I want to change some of the channels that I'm seeing and fix some misplaced icons. What am I missing about being able to find it from the menus? Is there a direct way to go there to that webpage from browser localhost, etc.? Thanks.

Administrator - Users - Edit Users - Data - Channels.

Does that get you there? I know I had this disappear on me when I was first setting this up.
    John

Comment

Ah, YES! That was the path to it. For those who read this who would rather directly link to the channel editor, here's the URL that I created as shortcut on my desktop to make this easier next time:

http://localhost/hstv?pg=hstvadminchannels

Thanks!

Comment

Hstv

HAPPY 4th JULY
        JEFF
        the (channel editor) will not open,what can i do to acess this.everything in hstv is working.i read the help files an i look everything for an answer.

Comment

Hstv

JEFF
          when i click on channel editor this is what i get
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X