UK dating problem for 01/08/03 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK dating problem for 01/08/03 ?

2.1.3 has worked flawlessly to date, but this morning hstvgrid.asp only has its header and footer info..no channels, no channel info. The xml files are all there eight days out in listings and the access database has the info as well (checked fully for two channels from 1 to 8 August). Options are set not to redownload all xml's every night. Attached is the debug info from the config directory. The reference to the deleteallxml action seems odd, but the rest of it appears to be ok.
    The computer that hstv is on is set for UK localisation options: 24 hour clock and dd/mm/yy--I'm wondering if the 01/08/03 format with the zero prepended for the single digit date is a problem. There certainly was no problem post 2.1.1 but I loaded that only on 17 July, we were away earlier that month so I can't speak to whether 2.0.0 had the same problem.

As a possibly related, but not problematic issue, I had to release a report two weeks back with dates in the dd.mm.yy format so I changed that on the localisation since it's one of the UK options. That immediately broke the hstvgrid code: all I got was programming code on the screen flagged with an error line. When I went back to the "/" as the separator, the hstvgrid displayed fine. This is just fyi as the period/slash is not use-breaking, but we use your package so much now that being out of commission perhaps nine days a month is.

Thanks for any help,

Scott
    Attached Files

The reference to deleteallxml just means it checked to see if the function should run or not.

I'll look into this tonight.

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Scott,
      Can you email me so I can send you a modified grid page to test?

Jeff

Jeff Farmer
      HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X