• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 2.16 Upgrade I get error

After upgrading to version 2.16 I am getting Script error:
    Run-Time error'-2147417848 (80010108)
    Method'~' of object '~'failed

This occurs when the scheduled event HSTImportmulti runs at the default 3:17AM

Thanks,
    Al

I have seen that error before but it was with HS Phone and a reboot of HomeSeer cleared it.

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I trried rebooting homeseer . I tried complete
      uinstalling HSTV and reinstalling. The first time I run the scriot it imports fine. Any subsequent time the script runs wither by schedule oe manually I get the error.

Run-Time error'-2147417848 (80010108)
      Method'~' of object '~'failed

What can I do?

Comment

I did a google search for that error and found several sites that all point to the MDAC drivers as the cause.
        Most of the solutions were to reinstall the drivers.

They are available from MicroSoft at:
        http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...entid=28001860

Jeff Farmer
        HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
        X