Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change color of Show Title on grid...

Jeff,

Is there a way to change the color or somehow accent the show name? I think it would be easier to see while scanning through the grid / listings.

-Tom

Visit my HomeSeer at http://68.55.67.82:81 (New Guest Downloads!)
    -Tom

Visit Kernhome
    Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Look in the style sheet tvlistings.css for tvshow. That will allow setting the looks for the Program Titles.

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hey Jeff, I added the color line just as I see it other places in the file. What else could my problem be?

-Tom

-Tom

Visit Kernhome
      Kern Theater Gallery

Comment

You are talking about the title of a Program on the grid page, correct?

If so try this.

.tvshow
        {
        font-size: 15px;
        font-weight: bold;
        color: lime;
        }
        The program titles should now show in lime green. Did on mine anyway. After that works change the lime to what ever color you want.

Jeff Farmer

--
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Yep, that's what I was asking about. Here is a section of the tvlistings.css located in my html\tvlistings folder:

.tvcat
          {
          font-style: italic;
          font-size: 13px;
          }
          .tvheader
          {
          background: #B6C8ED;
          color: Navy;
          width: 5%;
          border: thin solid black;
          }
          .tvshow
          {
          font-weight: bold;
          color: lime;
          }
          .tvdesc
          {
          }
          .tvepisode
          {
          font-size: 10px;

It's almost like the style sheet is not being used. Does it look right to you?

-Tom

-Tom

Visit Kernhome
          Kern Theater Gallery

Comment

When I viewed the page source it is not showing the style sheet for the grid. In looking at the source for the page, it appears that you may have changed the code on hstvgrid.asp to use a different header than the Include Files.

If so, then you have a couple of options. Copy all of the style code from tvlistings.css into the normal HS style.css.

Or add the code for the style sheet to what you are using for the header on your pages.
            <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/tvlistings/tvlistings.css">

Jeff Farmer

--
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Doh! I should have thought of that...yes, I use web wrapper on all of my pages to keep things consistant. I will try adding your style sheet entries to the style.css file and see where that gets me. Thanks for all of the help.

Btw, I created a separate post asking about guest rights and HSTV but haven't heard anything yet. Should guests be able to add watches etc? I disabled the link from my linkbar for guests, but if I can't make everything read only for them, I guess I will have to check and display unauthorized in case they type the asp page in. Its a shame because it definitely would generate some interest for you if everyone left it visible. Thanks again Jeff.

-Tom

-Tom

Visit Kernhome
              Kern Theater Gallery

Comment

Wow, that looks just about a thousand times better. I didn't expect it to add so much. Very nice guys!

-Tom

-Tom

Visit Kernhome
                Kern Theater Gallery

Comment

Working...
                X