Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting of listings?

How are the listings sorted?

I have WPIX (885), WNET (886), and then ESPN (206). WCBS (880) shows up between 299 and 300.

What the dealio? The other 'network' channels are also interspersed about the listings. Fox is in between 547 and 606.

Also, how do you add channels? I re-ran the XMLTV setup as per the directions, hoping to add a couple of channels, but they don't show up in the Import Editor. I was only prompted for one change in channels, and it wasn't any of the ones I was looking for.

Thanks in advance!!

--------------
    -=A.J. Griglak

Go to the User Options page. There is a dropdown where you can select:
    My Sort Order
    Channel Number
    Channel Name

If My Sort Order is the one selected then go to /tvlistings/channeledit.asp. On this page you select the channels you want in your grid and the order of the channels.

Once you have added new channels to the xmltv setup, the new channels will be downloaded the next time the xml files are downloaded. Then during the import process, HSTV will add any new channels to the admin page hstvdownload.asp. Once they are added to the admin page, you can then edit the info for the new channels.

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff, THANKS! The sorting is in order now - it was just as you described.

The new channels are not showing up in hstvdownload.asp, however. Maybe it's an issue with XMLTV?

--------------
      -=A.J. Griglak

Comment

Working...
      X