Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

run-time error : SQL Timeout Expired???

Jeff,
    After upgrading to the latest HSTV version I get the error in attached JPG. The downloads seem to be happening but it is not updating the SQL database (file date does not change). I used my Access DB and did the Wizard to upgrade to SQL.

I'm running the latest MSDE version on WinXP with all current SPs & Hotfixes for the OS & MSDE.

The listings web page displays properly, just empty, and I get no errors in the Event Logs and here's the HS log:
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
    11/28/2003 11:57:31 AM~!~Event Trigger~!~External Trigger (HSTVDownloadMulti)
    11/28/2003 12:00:00 PM~!~Event Trigger~!~Recurring Trigger (HomeSeer Database Log)
    11/28/2003 12:02:31 PM~!~Event Trigger~!~External Trigger (HSTVImportMulti)
    </pre>

--
    Aaron

[This message was edited by Aaron on Fri, 28 November 2003 at 02:52 PM.]
    Attached Files

I have seen that error during the download function but in my case it has not stopped the import function from working.

I made a change to the download and tested it and the error is gone.

I suspect that if you are not getting the data imported that something else is the problem. Make sure you have debug set to yes and after you run the import send me your hstv.ini file. I'll see if I can spot something that may be causing the data to not import.

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X