Integrate HSTV with ATI Multimedia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integrate HSTV with ATI Multimedia?

I just wrote a plugin for control of ATI TV cards. I would like it to work with HSTV. Let me know if you are interested. I will provide whatever source code is needed.

Jim Doolittle
    Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
    My Hardware & Software

I'd be glad to work with you to have HSTV work with the ATI plugin.

What all are you looking at doing? Change Channels, record? etc?

Jeff Farmer
    HomeSeer user since March, 2000

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

CFGuy,

All I am using is a dll from ATI. It works my sending messages that are listed in the documentation. Works similar to a SendKeys method but seems more reliable.

The documentation does not list a command for "record" but has a "TV-On-Demand" function. The two are not exactly the same. I think the latter is more like a TIVO function. Should work though. I will need to do a dry run of trying to record via a script before seeing if HSTV can control it.

I did notice that it took longer than five seconds to load the TV program when it has not been loaded before. So, I will have to use a better method (i.e., loop until window found) than a timed delay.

Jim Doolittle
      Jim Doolittle

My Twitter
      My Hardware & Software

Comment

Working...
      X