Two minor bugs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two minor bugs...

Hi there... I've been using HSTV for a few days now and I've discovered two minor issues in the TV grid display...

First, the drop down that allows you to select the date seems to allow a maximum of 15 days. I had HSTV set to retain history for 3 days, and to download data for 13 days ahead. That should be a total of 17 days (the 3 previous days, the current day, and 13 days ahead) yet the drop down would only show 15 days. The 12th and 13th future days were missing. I reconfigured HSTV to keep only 2 days of history and the 12th future day appeared (again only keeping 15 days in the drop down box). I reconfigured HSTV to keep one day of history and I then got all 13 future days in the list.

Second, I noticed that the vertical border between the first and second shows on each channel is slightly larger than the vertical border between all of the rest of the shows on the channel. It's noticable if you're looking for it when HSTV is configured with the default settings, but it's very obvious if you change the border type to 'none' for each of the catagories in the .css file. You'll notice that the first and second shows on each channel have a thin vertical border between them while the rest of the shows have no border.

Neither is a really big deal, but I thought you might want to be aware of them

Brett

Thanks for pointing those out.

I just removed the max of 15 for the days dropdown. It will be based on the numbers you enter for days to keep and days ahead. I have a few other things ahead of HSTV before I can put together the next release but it is already fixed.

I wasn't able to duplicate the border issue, but that really doesn't surprise me as style sheets seem to work differently based on the browser and what version of a browser each person is using.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'm using IE 6 on WinXP. That's all I have to test with at home, but I'll try to use a different browser at work tomorrow and see if I get different results.

Here is an example of what I'm seeing... this is using the original css file.

Notice the vertical line between the news programs and the following programs is slightly thicker than the other vertical lines between programs. It's definitely not the news style because it happens to every channel no matter what program type is displayed. (I would have captured a different program type when I did the capture, but I didn't notice that all I got was news until I posted it)

Thanks,
      Brett
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X