Channel number changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel number changes

I have HSTV up and running fine--with one remaining problem. I signal channel changes through a SmartHome 1623PC interface. The native HSTV channel change commands is device,1,,device,2,,device,3,, but I cannot get consistency unless I introduce more delay. If I manually edit the string of an event to be device,1,,,device,2,,,device,3--no problem. Is it possible to set a default for more delay between numbers?

The delay problem seems endemic to the 1623. Perhaps its time to change IR interfaces???

Mark
    Happy Homeseer User working on WAF

Tht option is available on the admin page under the ir options.

Tom
    Digi-house

Comment

Changes to the IR option on the Admin page do not seem to have any impact on the delays. I have tried ,,, and ,,,,, but I still get ,,.

Mark

Comment

Mark,
        Tom and I found the problem last night. I'll get it fixed and post a new version soon.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks, Jeff,

I look forward to the new version. In the meantime, the workaround of adding ,, to the IR string on the event seems to work fine. Just makes the WAF more difficult.

Mark

Comment

I think I have a better work around for you.
            I'm not at home to test this, but it should work.

Look in the hstv.ini file for the key
            IR_Pause

Add a new line below it like this:
            <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
            IRPause=,,,,
            </pre>
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Just added the line. The IR string in the event now looks fine. Thanks. I actually tried direct mods to the IR_Pause= originally but did not think about converting the IR_Pause to IRPause.

Thanks.

Mark

Comment

Working...
              X