execution exceeded the specified timeout period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

execution exceeded the specified timeout period

I get the following message when I 'Save Channel Selections' in the 'Grid Selector'.
    Script error: The script was aborted because execution exceeded the specified timeout period. fs.Add z+1
    fs.Add " WHERE userid = '"

In addition there is some text at the beginning of the page:
    HTTP/1.0 200 OK Server: HomeSeer Expires: -1 Cache-Control: no-cache Pragma: no-cache Content-Type: text/html Accept-Ranges: none

What can I do to prevent this?

When you come back to the page has it saved your settings?

I have a version of this page being tested that will split the channels into multiple pages when there are a large number of channels.

If you would like to try the new one, send me your email address and I'll get it to you. My email is in my profile.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X