HSTV - zap2it problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV - zap2it problem

When I do a download, the command screens pop up, but they do not get any info, only errors:

"zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available data yet?) unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-6-4 for station [all stations are listed]"
    it does this for both DirecTv and local stations.

What do I have set wrong?

Thanks
    David

Zap2it has changed a bit. Jeff is updating HSTV but it will be just a little longer before it is ready. You can read about getting things working agin in this thread. Thread

Tom

Comment

Ok I spent many hours remove and re-install the HSTV and still not work. Below is what I did. Please help if you can. Appreciated in advance!

1) Signed up - http//labs.zap2it.com - all done, no problem.

2) Copy the latest xmltv to the /data/hstv/xmltv directory.

3) Run cmd in DOS prompt 'xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --configure --config-file tv_grab_na_dd.conf' and ask me all the questions like user name, password, channels... - no problem.

4) When I go to view the tv_grab_na_dd.conf I see all my info and the channel list there - no problem.

5) when I ran HSTVDownloadMulti event FIRST time it has 2 windows open and download something. When download is finished, then ran the HSTVImportMulti event and the S1 virtual device changed the state and seems to me working - no problem.

After all these procedures, when I go to TV listing in the HS web page I got a broken images in all HSTV pages. It seems to me that the UI is not getting any info/data from what I did above. I feel I am so close. I actually remove all the things and re-did above at least 3 times and still not work.

What did I do worng??? Please help. Please help.

thanks in advance,
      hlkc

Comment

Working...
      X