Jeff... function to "clean" channels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff... function to "clean" channels?

A function for deleting all the channels would be nice to help out when system "changes" are needed.

what do you think?

also, any word on a new version?

In addition, I noticed that Dish Network down here (Miami) has multiple channels for the same channel ID - some are in Spanish. When some channels were moved by Dish recently, the database picked up the wrong channel numbers in the HSTV database.

I don't know how you'd get around this short of not importing all the channel data from the XML feed. Does the channel selection still workk with teh XML feed? I think I tried it at one point and it doesn't work for the XML files.
    |
    | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
    HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Gordon,
      I have Dish too...

I just deleted the MDB (access database) and started over. much easier.

Comment

Yeah, I just keep going in and editing the db manually. Would prefer to use MySQL, but apparently HSTV isn't quite there yet.
        |
        | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
        HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

Working...
        X