No announcement yet.

HSTV/XMLTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I changed it, I re download and imported and it seemed to fix my issue. Your problem must be something else. sorry I could not be more help.

Comment

I just installed the new version from the updater. Then, I ran the XMLTV --configure blah blah.

My intention was to start over. Jeff, in a post on Page 3 of this thread, you say to delete hstv.mdb and hstv97.mdb. When I did that, HSImportMulti wouldn't work - giving an error message that it couldn't find the database.

So, I restored hstv.mdb from the recycle bin, and HSImportMulti worked.

Then, I went into the ImportEditor to delete all the old channels... When I clicked on "Save Changes," it gave a script error <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Script error: Unspecified error objDSN.Open chk.Value,dbname
      if objDSN.BOF = "True" AND objDSN.EOF = "True" Then
      <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, when I try to load the Import Editor, I get the following error:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
      Script error: Unspecified error SET fs = hs.CreateStringClass
      SET chk = hs.CreateStringClass
      <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

AJ,

I had a similair problem. I solved it by deleteing the old hstv97.mdb then replacing it with the one in the HS/updates directory. Look for the newest update for HSTV and it's in that folder. I did this and the import worked fine after.

Chuck

Comment

Ah, thanks Chuck!

I'll do that.

Comment

To set the timezone locally you need to a windows environment variable named TZ. Setting TZ to EST5EDT will cause xmltv to use that for the timezone but it doesn't fix the problem. Information on the TZ variable can be found in the xmltv readme files.

Comment

If you still experience the 1 hour ahead time zone problem. Here is the solution: http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...53&m=760102595

Thanks,
              hlkc

Comment

My system still seems to be running with tv_grab_na. Did I not specify my config file location correctly or something?

Comment

Steve P,

Try run this "xmltv tv_grab_na_dd --config-file tv_grab_na_dd.conf" in the command prompt.

Thanks,
                  hlkc

Comment

Tried running that with a --configure and it is still doing the same thing. Not sure where tv_grab_na is pulled from as hstv runs.

Comment

hlkc, I should add that the command you specified did produce an entire series of TV data streamed in the window. But when HSTV runs, it still uses the old name. So, I think xmltv is configured but HSTV doesn't reference the new command. I did update to the newest version of HSTV in the updater. I may try the update again tonight. Sounds like I am referencing the old version of HSTV. I don't see a log anywhere to reference on this.

Comment

Make sure you have changed the admin page to use the new xmltv as well.
                        Change the grabber name from tv_grab_na to tv_grab_na_dd
                        --
                        Jeff Farmer
                        HS 3, HSPhone
                        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
                        X