HSTV IR Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV IR Help

Few questions regarding HSTV IR, please help if you can.

1) Where do I input the remind watch = "play" and remind record = "record" command? Is it in the admin page or do I have to keep doing it each time in each event page?

2) I see "default change/record device" in admin page. In this field what should I enter there? I have "VCR" and "Satellite" as the names in the IR config for my Smarthome 1623PC. Am I enter these names there?

Thanks for all your help in advance,
    hlkc

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hlkc:
    Few questions regarding HSTV IR, please help if you can.

1) Where do I input the remind watch = "play" and remind record = "record" command? Is it in the admin page or do I have to keep doing it each time in each event page?

In the admin page.

2) I see "default change/record device" in admin page. In this field what should I enter there? I have "VCR" and "Satellite" as the names in the IR config for my Smarthome 1623PC. Am I enter these names there?

I have this set up the same way that you do, but have not actually tried it yet (I generally use snapstream for my recordings).

Comment

1. If you enter the commands in the admin page, then each time you enter an event it will default to whatever you enter. But you can still change it if you need to for a particular event.

2. I would enter Satellite as the change device and VCR as the record device. That will set it to change the channel on Sat and record on the VCR.

If you had one of the Sat PVR's you could enter Sat in both places. That would change the channel on the sat and record on the sat. Again, these are defaults that can be changed when you enter each event.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

But where do I enter channel number in the event page? What is the format like for channel 11: 1,1,select?

Thanks,
        hlkc

Comment

No need to enter the channel number.

When a channel is selected, HSTV will look up the number that goes to that channel. The Import Editor is where you enter the channel numbers, select your favorites and select the channels to use with VR.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
          X