OOOFA - Ugly Grid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOFA - Ugly Grid!

What happened? It was working fine yesterday, but now my grid looks like this:
    Attached Files

Something to do with the includes upgrade.

Comment

See this thread :

http://ubb.homeseer.com/eve/ubb.x?a=...53&m=952104816
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

That thread isn't any help, but I'll watch it.

Thanks!

Comment

AJ,
          Could you go to the listings page, right click, then click View Source and send me the code. I need to see exactly what is being duplicated and what is being left out.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

For anyone, having this problem could you post what version of HS you are running, please.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Comment

AJ,
                Can you post the section of code that sets up the links from the failing asp page. Post the section that looks like:

redim arrTemp(6)
                arrTemp(0) = "Current Weather"
                arrTemp(5) = "Yes"
                arrTemp(6) = 0
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I don't see anything that looks like that in hstvgrid.asp.

I've attached the top part of the file, though... There's a lot of blank space there, I didn't add it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Jeff,

I'm running 1.78 and I see the same Ugly Grid after I update the HSTV (because of the expire message).

Thanks,
                    hlkc

Comment

On hstvgrid.asp change line 11 from
                      <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
                      redim arrTemp(7)
                      </pre>
                      to
                      <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
                      redim arrTemp(11)
                      </pre>
                      --
                      Jeff Farmer
                      HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff,

Changed. After that I removed the data files and run both events. But still the same.

&lt;!-- #include file="/includes/style.asp"--&gt;
                        &lt;!-- #include file="/includes/misc_functions.asp" --&gt;
                        &lt;!-- #include file="/includes/header.asp" --&gt;
                        &lt;!-- #include file="/includes/menu_functions.asp" --&gt;
                        &lt;!-- #include file="/includes/db_functions.asp" --&gt;
                        &lt;%
                        intPageSection = 1
                        %&gt;
                        &lt;!-- #include file="/tvlistings/hstvgrid.ash" --&gt;
                        &lt;%
                        redim arrTemp(11)
                        strHead = "&lt;link rel=""stylesheet"" type=""text/css"" href=""/tvlistings/tvlistings.css""&gt;"
                        arrTemp(0) = "TV Listings"
                        arrTemp(5) = hs.GetINISetting ("Settings","array5","","hstv.ini")
                        arrTemp(6) = intStartRefresh
                        arrTemp(7) = strHead
                        intPageSection = 2
                        %&gt;
                        &lt;%=CustomHeader(arrTemp)%&gt;
                        &lt;%=MenuRow("hstvgrid.asp") %&gt;
                        &lt;!-- #include file="/tvlistings/hstvmenu.asp" --&gt;
                        &lt;!-- #include file="/tvlistings/hstvgrid.ash" --&gt;
                        &lt;%=customfooter%&gt;

thanks,
                        hlkc

Comment

I am finally able to recreate it so I'll have a fix real soon.
                          --
                          Jeff Farmer
                          HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff,

Looking forward.

thanks,
                            hlkc

Comment

Edited to remove the attached file:

The fix has been sent to the updater.
                              --
                              Jeff Farmer
                              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                              X