Run-time Error '13': Type Mismatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run-time Error '13': Type Mismatch

Went through the setup step by step... signed up with the zap2it service and all... ran the command line scripts...

Then when I tried to run the HSTVDownloadMulti and I get "Run-time Error '13': Type mismatch" error.

I spend my entire day building software apps so I really don't want to have to debug someone elses code when I get home... especially if its ASP

The version I'm using is the one off the Homeseer Updates interface, 2.1.18

Just looking at the docs it looks as though some time was put into this. I'd like to see it work.

This issue has not been resolved.
    If I completely reinstall HSTV then it will download TV listings for the number of days specified using HSTVDownloadMulti. BUT this is the ONLY time it downloads info. The daily updates fail due to the parse error in DownloadMulti and all the other scripts (Type Mismatch Error: 13)

I can't image that I'm the only one having this difficulty.

Comment

Please email me your hstv.ini file and your tv_grab_na_dd.conf file.
      I'll take a look and see if anything stands out.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X