script before speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

script before speak

You can run a script before speak, but is it also possible to run a script before channel change?
    I want to check if the player is on or off with a script, but IR is allready transmitted when the script before speak runs.
    I found hstvtuner.asp. When is this run and can I use this to check on/off of recorder?
    Peter
    Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

hstvtuner.asp is the page that is run when you click one of the channels on the tv grid page. It would be possible to do your check in that page but that will only work when you are viewing the grid page.

As to the reminder/record events I don't know of any way to run a script before the event sends the IR. From the post for HS 2.0, it sounds like it will be possible then.

For now, you could use the Run Script on the event edit page and then in the Run Script Parameters include the channel number. Then in a custom script you could do your checks, then send the IR from your script as well.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

CFGuy,

I have the following script:

sub main()
      dim aan, topfield
      topfield = "t12"
      if hs.IsOff(topfield) then
      hs.writelog "av","topfield was uit"
      hs.SendIR "topfield,power"
      end if
      hs.SetDeviceStatus "t20", 2
      hs.speak "de opname wordt gestart"
      hs.SendIR "topfield,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,green"
      hs.SendIR "topfield,,,stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
      hs.SendIR "topfield,3"
      hs.speak "naar kanaal 3"
      hs.SendIR "topfield,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rec"
      hs.SendIR "topfield,,,,,exit"
      hs.speak "hij moet nu opnemen"

end sub

hs.SendIR "topfield,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3" is to change to channel 3
      you sayed I could use a parameter, how do I do this?
      I save the file as topfield.txt in the script dir.

Peter
      Peter

Comment

On the HSTV event editor, there is a place to select a sript. It is labeled Run Script. Just below that is Run Script Params.
        In the Script Params, you can enter a delimited list of the values you want sent to your script. The variables are listed in the Speak section.
        They are:
        #showTitle# - Show Title
        #chanName# - Channel name
        #chanNick# - Channel nickname
        #chanNum# - Channel number
        #showDate# - Start date
        #showTime# - Start time
        #showEnd# - Stop time
        #showLength# - duration
        #showDesc# - description
        #showRating# - rating

So you might enter something like this in the Run Script Params.
        #showTitle#,#chanName#,#chanNum#

Then you would change your script to something like this.

Sub Main(strParams)
        dim aan, topfield
        topfield = "t12"
        arrParams = Split(strParams,",")
        strTitle = arrParams(0)
        strChan = arrParams(1)
        strChNum = arrParams(2)

if hs.IsOff(topfield) then
        hs.writelog "av","topfield was uit"
        hs.SendIR "topfield,power"
        end if
        hs.SetDeviceStatus "t20", 2
        hs.speak "de opname wordt gestart"
        hs.SendIR "topfield,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,green"
        hs.SendIR "topfield,,,stop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
        hs.SendIR "topfield,3"
        hs.speak "naar kanaal 3"
        hs.SendIR "topfield,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rec"
        hs.SendIR "topfield,,,,,exit"
        hs.speak "hij moet nu opnemen"

End Sub

Then just use the variables (strTitle, strChan and strChNum) where you need them in your script.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks for your explenation.

It works great!
          Is it possible to put the script name and the arguments fixed in the form?
          They are allways the same now.
          Is it also possible to do something simular for the stop record event?
          I want to check if the tv is on and then stop the record, but leave the satrecorder on and if the tv is off, also switch the satrecorder off.

Thanks for your help!

Peter
          Peter

Comment

hmm, no, I didn't add the ability to set those as defaults. I will add that to my to do list though.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc
              Thanks for your explenation.

It works great!
              Is it possible to put the script name and the arguments fixed in the form?
              They are allways the same now.
              Is it also possible to do something simular for the stop record event?
              I want to check if the tv is on and then stop the record, but leave the satrecorder on and if the tv is off, also switch the satrecorder off.

Thanks for your help!

Peter
              CFGuy,
              how is your todo list going?

Peter
              Peter

Comment

Working...
              X